RAPID Workflow, Optimise your reprocessing
A complete workflow for the optimization of your reprocessing. Do you recognize the challenges below:
- Increasing workload
- Lack of capacity
- Long-lasting cleaning and disinfection cycles
- Too many actions and handling with the endoscope
- Inefficient processes
With RAPID Workflow, Cantel has a suitable solution for these challenges. With this integrated workflow consisting of three proven and reliable technologies, actions are minimised, endoscope handling are reduced and processes are optimised. Read below how this can be achieved.
What to expect from RAPID Workflow?
- Reprocess 3 endoscopes per hour.*
- Load endoscopes outside AER for maximum efficiency and comfort
- Single-bay design for install flexibility
- Compact footprint: width 60cm
- Maximise capacity without sacrificing quality
- Reduce endoscope handling
- Limit instrument damage touchpoints
- Minimise cross-contamination
More about the system:
After manual cleaning, the endoscope is connected in the cassette by various connectors. Staff can connect the endoscope at an ergonomically correct height. After that, the cassette is placed in the basin and connected to the connector in the machine with one simple click. The RAPID workflow cassettes are compatible with all types of endoscopes!
*This can be achieved when the machine is connected according to the installation requirements.
RAPID Workflow – 3 proven technologies 1 integrated solution
- RAPIDAER™Endoscope Reprocessor:
- The fasted and most compact pass-through reprocessor
- Numbers speak for themselves:
- 550+ European installations
- More than 4 million endoscopes cleaned and disinfected
- ENDODRY™ Storage and Drying System
- The highest standard in drying and storage
- Validated for storage of 8 endoscopes for 31 days
For mer informasjon
|RAPID Workflow Brosjyre|