ENDODRY™ Storage and Drying System
The ENDODRYTM Storage and Drying System continuously forces filtered air through all endoscope channels, ensuring a completely dry endoscope and reducing the risk of bacterial growth.
- Permanent ventilation of channels eliminates residual moisture within the cabinet that can lead to bacteria growth
- Circulation of dry filtered compressed air through each channel and around the outer sheath ensures all channels are completely dried prior to use
- Short drying cycle improves scope turn-around time
- Compliant with EN 16442
- Supermicrofilter with nominal filtration rating: 0.01µm 99.9% efficiency (norm compliant with ISO 8573-1:2010 [1:4:1])
Protect Flexible Endoscopes From Damage
This Cabinet works with a rigid cassette system to eliminate free swinging of the distal tip and to protect the endoscope during transport and storage.
Increased Data Management During Storage
Integrated sensors and continuous data input provides detailed information about the drying status of all endoscopes.
Customizable to Fit Your Facility’s Needs
The space-conscious design is available in various configurations and styles to meet the requirements of any facility.
NEW DESIGN, EASIER USABILITY – THE CASSETTE SYSTEM
- Cassettes now made from biocompatible polypropylene: even lighter and easier to use
- Hookup cassette is transported from reprocessor and inserts directly into shelf ventilation port – one simple connection; maximizes efficiency and saves time
- Version of the cassette with honeycomb steel design
The ENDODRY System is available in three hook-up versions:
For mer informasjon